We offer Private Yoga and Partner Yoga Sessions
Jessica Paulos is a registered yoga instructor who’s mission is to guide her students towards ultimate health through increased fitness levels, enhanced mood and mental clarity.
We provide a few different types of yoga:
• Beginner yoga
• Intermediate vinyasa/power yoga
• Yoga sculpt
No matter where you are at in your practice we can create a class that is customized for you!
Please call: 303-756-9355 to schedule a a one-on-one or private yoga session today.
*Appointments are required for yoga sessions.
Benefits of Yoga
- Increasing Flexibility – Yoga has positions that act upon the various joints of the body including those joints that are never really on the ‘radar screen’ let alone exercised.
- Increasing lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons – The well-researched yoga positions exercise the different tendons and ligaments of the body. The body experiences a remarkable flexibility in even those parts which have not been consciously work upon. It is here that the remarkable research behind yoga positions proves its mettle. Seemingly unrelated “non strenuous” yoga positions act upon certain parts of the body in an interrelated manner. When done together, they work in harmony to create a situation where flexibility is attained relatively easily.
- Massaging of ALL Organs of the Body – Yoga is perhaps the only form of activity which massages all the internal glands and organs of the body in a thorough manner. Yoga acts in a wholesome manner on the various body parts. This stimulation and massage of the organs in turn benefits us by keeping away disease and providing a forewarning at the first possible instance of a likely onset of disease or disorder.
- Complete Detoxification – By gently stretching muscles and joints as well as massaging the various organs, yoga ensures the optimum blood supply to various parts of the body. This helps in the flushing out of toxins from every nook and cranny as well as providing nourishment up to the last point. This leads to benefits such as delayed ageing, energy and a remarkable zest for life.
- Excellent toning of the muscles – Muscles that have become flaccid, weak or slothy are stimulated repeatedly to shed excess fat.