We offer Private Yoga and Partner Yoga Sessions
Jessica Paulos is a registered yoga instructor who’s mission is to guide her students towards ultimate health through increased fitness levels, enhanced mood and mental clarity. She a firm believer that yoga is of utmost importance to your health and wellness. Nurture your mind, body, and soul with the array of options we offer.
Jessica provides a few different types of classes including beginner, intermediate, and yoga sculpt. No matter where you are at in your practice she can create a class that is customized for you. There will be a strong focus on alignment, and the connection between mind and body.
Private Yoga – $59
In this one-on-one yoga class you will have individualized attention to cater to your body’s specific needs. This class is great for beginners or if you are wanting to deepen your practice.
Partner Yoga – $59
Bring a family member, friend, or colleague to partner yoga. You will work on strengthening your bond while you cleanse, your mind and twist your body.
Please call 303-756-9355 to schedule a class.
*Appointments are required for yoga sessions.
About the instructor:
Jessica Lee Paulos is a registered yoga instructor through Yoga Alliance. She teaches beginner, intermediate, advanced and yoga sculpt. She began her holistic journey into the heart of yoga when she was a teenager living in the heavily wooded Poconos. She quickly became enamored with the way yoga strengthened her mind, body and soul and incorporated it into her daily regime. When Jessica moved to Colorado she began attending local classes and in 2008 she discovered Core Power where she has received her professional training from.
She has a great appreciation for the strength and power that yoga has delivered to her practice and is ecstatic to share her classes with you. With a background as a holistic nutritionist her mission is to guide her students towards ultimate health through increased fitness levels, enhanced mood and mental clarity. Jessica is in the process of continuing her education and everyday learns and expands her yogic horizons.
Benefits of Yoga
- Increasing Flexibility – Yoga has positions that act upon the various joints of the body including those joints that are never really on the ‘radar screen’ let alone exercised.
- Increasing lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons – The well-researched yoga positions exercise the different tendons and ligaments of the body. The body experiences a remarkable flexibility in even those parts which have not been consciously work upon. It is here that the remarkable research behind yoga positions proves its mettle. Seemingly unrelated “non strenuous” yoga positions act upon certain parts of the body in an interrelated manner. When done together, they work in harmony to create a situation where flexibility is attained relatively easily.
- Massaging of ALL Organs of the Body – Yoga is perhaps the only form of activity which massages all the internal glands and organs of the body in a thorough manner. Yoga acts in a wholesome manner on the various body parts. This stimulation and massage of the organs in turn benefits us by keeping away disease and providing a forewarning at the first possible instance of a likely onset of disease or disorder.
- Complete Detoxification – By gently stretching muscles and joints as well as massaging the various organs, yoga ensures the optimum blood supply to various parts of the body. This helps in the flushing out of toxins from every nook and cranny as well as providing nourishment up to the last point. This leads to benefits such as delayed ageing, energy and a remarkable zest for life.
- Excellent toning of the muscles – Muscles that have become flaccid, weak or slothy are stimulated repeatedly to shed excess fat.