Online Chiropractic and Massage Schedule
Requires creating login and password
(303) 756-9355 between the hours of 8:15 am and 8:00 pm, Monday – Sunday and let one of our front desk specialist help you get scheduled with the right service, with the right Doctor of Chiropractic or Massage Therapist.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment start time. If you need to reschedule, please be kind and give at least a 24 hour notice to avoid the Late Cancellation Fee (see below).
We are located about 1/2 mile north of I-25 at the Southwest Corner of S. Colorado Blvd. and Louisiana, in the Empire Park Plaza. You will see three, 7-story white buildings on the West side of S. Colorado Blvd. We are located in the north building on the basement floor of the 1325 building – which is the building closest to Colorado and Louisiana. It is also called the “B” building. (You must enter our parking lot from Louisiana Blvd., the North side. The South side is parking for the hotel only)
1325 South Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80222
Our parking lot is located on the West side of the building, with access from Louisiana only. It is a private, validated parking lot. During business hours, you will receive a parking ticket. Parking is FREE for two hours and you will not need to have your ticket validated. If you schedule a service that is two hours or longer, please remind us to stamp your ticket. (You must enter our parking lot from the North side. The South side is parking for the hotel only)
– If you need to reschedule, please notify the office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment start time to avoid the Late Cancellation Fee.
– The reason why we charge a Late Cancellation Fee is most of our therapists can only see 4-5 clients in a day, and therefore cancellations can cost them 20-25% of their daily pay.
– The Late Cancellation Fee is the full price of the service.
– As a courtesy to our other guests and staff, appointments will be automatically cancelled 15 minutes after scheduled start time and charged full price. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. When our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment.