Meet the Chiropractors at Moyer Total Wellness!
Dr. Moyer and Dr. Danelle are all skilled chiropractors that specialize in multiple areas including automobile accidents, wellness care, and tough cases like disc bulges and radiating pain.
Location & Scheduling
- Convenialty located near I-25 & Colorado Blvd. (SW corner of Colorado & Louisiana)
- Evenings and weekends available
- Call (303) 756-9355 to schedule over the phone or online
What to expect on your first visit
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early for paperwork
- Health history review, exam, and treatment may last up to 45 minutes
- Automobile accident med pay accepted
- We do not accept health insurance
- View our chiropractor rates
Chiropractic is the most widely used form of manual medicine in the world and the most popular alternative primary care in the United States. Chiropractic is safe and effective. Its is the #1 choice for neck and back pain in the United States.
Benefits of visiting a Chiropractor:
There are many physical benefits to chiropractic care. Here are just a few of the things that can be made better in your life by seeing a chiropractor:
- Reduction of pain in the neck, back, shoulders, arms, legs, feet, and knees through the relief of spinal pressure.
- Less stiffness in the areas that are treated.
- Less muscle spasms throughout the region.
- You will be able to think more clearly as there is less “Stress” going into the brain.
- Range of motion will increase in any joint or muscle being treated.
- You have better coordination and sports performance.
- You have increased energy, self esteem and you just feel better overall.
- You will sleep more deeply.
There are additional benefits of seeing a chiropractor as well. When you realign the body as it should be, you relieve pressure throughout. It is proven by research, that seeing a chiropractor takes stress out of the body. This allows your body to heal as it should.