This is a safe and guided cleanse that was created by Certified Master Nutrition Therapist Jessica Lee Paulos.
The program is 7 days for beginners or 14 days for advanced cleansers.
Springtime is the time of the year to focus on nourishing your liver and gallbladder as well as enhance your energy levels by supporting your body’s cells and tissues and soothe your nervous and digestive system.
Benefits of this cleanse: clearer thinking, improved skin tone, shinier hair, feeling lighter and a more positive mood.
This program focuses on using seasonal foods that are whole and unprocessed, pea protein, enzymes, probiotics, healing teas, herbs and spices to balance your body’s energy. This is not a deprivation diet and you will not be counting calories.
Complementary Informational Meeting:
The meeting will be held on March 26th from 5:45 pm -6:45 pm
R.S.V.P. at: 303-756-9355 or online
*For those that cannot attend please call: 303-756-9355 to schedule a 30 minute nutrition session with Jessica to go over the details of the program.
You will receive:
• A 30-minute nutrition session with Jessica.
• A list of foods, herbs and spices allowed and to avoid.
• A grocery-shopping list and template.
• A seasonal menu plan snack ideas, meal options and recipe ideas.
• Tips, tools and educational reading materials for added success.
• Optional BMI, body fat percentage and girth measurements may be provided if you choose.
• Guided support from Jessica as well as email and follow up communication.
The cost for this package is $100.
*This can be conducted via phone call, Skype or email.
*For those that cannot attend please call Moyer Total Wellness at: 303-756-9355 to schedule a 30-minute health and nutrition consultation with Jessica to determine your lifestyle and nutritional needs.