Private yoga is a personal gateway of self-discovery. A guide is immensely helpful as you explore your habit body and mind. You’ll be able to move past patterns that don’t work anymore and grow in your awareness.
Private Yoga Modalities Offered at Moyer Total Wellness
- Ayurvedic Consultations
What Private Yoga at Moyer Total Wellness Can Do For You
- Your yoga practice will be calm, relaxing, meditative and educational.
- You’ll focus on your personal goals and get an idea of all the benefits yoga has to offer. Whether you are looking at improving your posture or managing your anxiety through a movement, breath or meditation practice, private yoga is a wealth of resources for your personal wellness.
- You can advance your yoga practice with pre-determined goals and feel safe in your body as your strengths and limitations are explored with knowledgeable guidance.
- Your practice is available to you anywhere.When you learn about your postural habits you can practice standing, sitting and walking with engagement and energy. Stretches at your kitchen sink can set your back up for a pain free day!
We meet people where they are and challenge them to be in their body and not in their head. The body is amazing and more capable than your brain would have you believe.
The most simple looking yoga poses are challenging when your focus is sharp and your whole being is participating.
Whatever Modality you need is what we’ll practice. Students are actively engaged in the process of choosing their path. We are hands on and will always ask permission before adjusting. Many props will be used to support your practice.
Pain is NOT good, sensation is GREAT! Every session will end with Savasana (corpse pose).
The Benefits of Yoga Are Too Numerous to List, but Here Are a Few Highlights
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Mobilize and Strengthen Joints
- Fascia Mobilization and Stretching
- Decrease Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression
- Chillax Your Autonomic Nervous System
- Body Awareness Increases
- Mental Pause Button
- Breath Control
- Muscle Stretching and Strengthening
- Stress Reduction
- Pain Reduction
- Move Toward Body Symmetry
- Posture Awareness and Alignment
- Improved Sleep
- More Energy
How to Prepare for Your Private Yoga Appointment?
Sweats, yoga pants, short sleeved shirt. I’d love to see your knees so shorts are great as well.
All props and mats are here however, you are welcome to bring your own mat if you have a favorite.
Try not to eat a bunch of food at least 2 hours prior to your yoga session.
*Very Important: At the time of booking, please discuss the type of massage or other service you are expecting when you schedule your appointment. This will ensure we match you with the most appropriate staff member for your needs.
We require a Credit Card on file to schedule any appointment at MTW. If you need to reschedule, please notify the office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment start time to avoid the Late Cancellation Fee. When possible, our massage therapists prefer to receive cash tips or tips through Venmo.