Unlike many other “lose weight fast” programs that only yield temporary results, our medical weight loss program is the pathway towards maintaining your ideal body weight throughout life. Our proven program works because it incorporates the foundation of healthy living: healthy eating, physical fitness, and natural stress management. At Moyer Total Wellness, we closely monitor and assess your progress towards better health and wellbeing as you lose weight. Our program includes:
- A thorough preliminary medical examination to determine your health status and rule out any risk factors.
- Goal setting including diagnostic testing to determine your ideal weight.
- Generation of a personalized diet plan, including initial nutritional cleanse.
Extensive Blood Work
- Our lab tests are unlike any you have ever received through your standard medical provider.
- This blood test includes testing for hidden allergies to the things you are currently eating.
- Weight loss is nearly impossible if you are consuming foods that you are allergic to.
- After the initial consultation, continued guidance and medical monitoring of your progress, health, and well-being.
- Throughout the month, you will meet with either Dr. Moyer or Sarah King three times to go over the results of the blood work, a mid program evaluation, and another evaluation at the end of the month.
- Over the course of the month, you will meet with a fitness trainer in our semi-private gym 8 times, approximately twice a week.
- Generation of a personalized fitness program so you can exercise on your own as you will be expected to be physically active most days of the week.
Maintaining your ideal weight is key in the prevention of all chronic degenerative diseases, including heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, COPD, and arthritis. Also, carrying extra weight is one of the leading causes of depression and keeps a person from having a healthy sense of well-being.
The cost of the program begins at $90 for the intitial consultation. The complete one month program, including blood work and fitness training is $999.