Coronavirus Update: We Are In This Together
Temporary Closure Extended
Following CDC guidelines along with federal and local regulations, MTW is going to remain closed through the following dates:
- Massage Therapy remains closed through April 30
- Chiropractic Care and Acupuncture remain closed through April 14 (Update: As of 4/11/20, temporary closure has been extended to April 26)
These dates are the best we know as of right now but they may continue to change. We will continue to monitor the situation and notify our community about any changes as necessary.
Although we are currently unable to treat clients hands-on, we are still available for phone consultations. If you have questions about how to boost your immune system, stretches to do at home, self-massage techniques, or just general health and wellness related questions, please reach out to us and we will get you connected to the right person.
Important Information for Our Clients
- If you are a Monthly Member, all auto-payments scheduled for April have been canceled
- All credits set to expire March – May have been extended through the end of the summer
How You Can Help Us
We are so thankful for our community and even more so right now. We continue to get asked about how you can help us though this time of uncertainty. Here are a few ways you can support us:
- Purchase a Gift Certificate – Purchase now and use it later.
- Tip Your Massage Therapist – About 20 – 40% of a massage therapists income comes from tips. Please consider tipping your massage therapist this month even though we are closed.
- Auto-Payments – If you are currently set up with auto-payments, please consider making your April payment. Currently, all April payments have been canceled, but if you would like your April payment to be charged per usual, please reach out to us. Any credits purchased during this time will have extended expiration dates as necessary.
- Leave Us a Review – Online reviews help our business tremendously. If you’ve had a good experience, we’d love your review on Google, Yelp, or Facebook.
- Join Us On Social Media – We miss you and want to stay connected. Join us on Facebook and Instagram @moyertotalwellness to receive the most up-to-date information, valuable resources, and a daily wellness tip and challenge everyday in the month of April.
We will continue to answer phones and check voicemail and email sent to the office so please continue to reach out to us with any questions.
We want to thank all of the medical professionals and healthcare workers that are on the front lines fighting this. Thank you to the grocery store clerks, restaurant workers, delivery drivers, utility workers, and all other essential workers. We are beyond thankful for all you are doing.