Become a Chiropractic Member with Moyer Total Wellness.
Receive the effective benefits of Chiropractic care at a reduced and affordable rate. Chiropractic care has multiple health benefits that all work to improve overall wellness. Continual care constantly maintains and improves the structural integrity of the spine and the optimal functioning of the nervous system.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Chiropractic members receive a 50% discount on all physical therapy modalities.
- Chiropractic members can purchase a 1-hr signature massage for only $40 (includes gift cards).
Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
There are many physical benefits to chiropractic care. Here are just a few of the things that can be made better in your life through chiropractic care:
- Decreased arthritis and pain in joints that have arthritis.
- Pain relief from all areas of the body, virtually.
- Reduction of pain in the back, legs, feet and knees through the relief of spinal pressure.
- Less stiffness in the areas that are treated.
- Less muscle spasms throughout the region.
- You will be able to move better and more if you were restricted to begin with. Range of motion will increase.
- You have better coordination from taking that step to throwing that baseball.
- You have increased energy, self esteem and you just feel better overall.
Clients can become a chiropractic member one of two ways:
- Purchase 12 chiropractic adjustments for $499*. These 12 visits can be used anytime. Additional chiropractic treatments can be purchased for $40 within one year of package purchase date.
- Purchase 1 chiropractic treatment per month for 12 months at a price of $42** per month, automatically billed to your account. Additional visits can be purchased per month for $40.
* Membership price includes Initial Consultation.
** The first visit is $59 and includes Initial Consultation.
Become a member today! (303) 756-9355 (WELL) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The staff at Moyer Total Wellness is here for you as a genuine ally to optimize your health!
Expires Dec 31, 2012